HOUSE SPECIFICATIONS / FINISHES BLD HOMES
Note: All selections to be chosen from Vendor’s standard samples.
R-24 insulation or R20 Insulation with R5 ISOCLAD insulation board exterior wall with ½” gypsum drywall.
Stone, Stucco, Cement Fiber or Composite Siding or Cement Fiber Shakes on front (depending on model elevation).
- All plans, elevations and specifications are subject to modification from time to time by the vendor according to the Ontario Building Code, National Building Code and Architect.
- The vendor will not allow the purchaser to do any work and/or supply any material to finish the dwelling before the closure date.
- Variations from vendor’s samples may occur in finishing materials, kitchen and vanity cabinets, floor and wall finishes due to normal production process.
- The Vendor shall be entitled to reverse the plan of the house being constructed.
- The Vendor is not responsible for shade difference occurring from different dye lots on all materials such as ceramic tile or broadloom, roof shingles, hardwood flooring, wood stairs, railing, kitchen cabinets, countertops or brick. Colours and materials will be as close as possible to Vendor’s samples but not necessarily identical. Purchaser(s) may be required to reselect colours and/or materials from the Vendor’s samples as a result of unavailability or discontinuation.
We’re known for our attention to detail.
Our stunning finishes include many features that other builders charge as upgrades, such as high caliber stone and Cement Fibre Board exterior siding, quartz countertops, luxury vinyl flooring and basement in-floor heating. We also promote sustainability by exclusively building with energy-efficient ICF (insulated concrete form). ICF foundations are highly resilient, and energy and resource-efficient, so you save on utility costs and have a greener home that lasts a lifetime. That’s the BLD Homes way. That’s Living, Upgraded.